I'm stuck on level 945!

Options
Cap
Cap Posts: 28 Level 2

I have been using the one booster we get each day to get passed this level and it's not helping. It's not even a hard level. It' so hard to save booters anymore because most of my quests are to move up on levels and it's very hard when you can't save up boosters to help. One booster a day that you can't even keep, just isn't helping. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening, thank you for posting on King care. 

I am so sorry that you haven't yet had a reply. 

Are you still needing help?

• Cap
    Options

I'm doing ok, I get discouraged with the game at times when the boosters I receive through the daily bonus don't really help. Thank you for inquiring. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I will pass the feedback on... I think its always good to do that so they can hear it :)

You can do it though and at least you get a sense of achievement. I know it seems hard when everyone else seems to fly past but you have to remember that those that fly often use a lot of boosters ;)

• Cap
    Options
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Cap!

Here are my two secrets in combating a difficult level (schhh.. please don't tell this to anyone)

First thing I do is a quick search on YouTube for the level - this give me a great overview on how the level can be completed.

Next trick is to switch between mobile and Facebook version of the game. Sometimes (not always - but you might get lucky) the two versions are a bit different and this might give you that extra nudge in order to complete the level.

I hope you get those candies crushed and crunched and I wish you a pleasant weekend :-)

- Mark

• Cap
    Options

Hi Cap!

Here are my two secrets in combating a difficult level (schhh.. please don't tell this to anyone)

First thing I do is a quick search on YouTube for the level - this give me a great overview on how the level can be completed.

Next trick is to switch between mobile and Facebook version of the game. Sometimes (not always - but you might get lucky) the two versions are a bit different and this might give you that extra nudge in order to complete the level.

I hope you get those candies crushed and crunched and I wish you a pleasant weekend :-)

- Mark

Thank you for your "secrets". :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?