Batula

Options
SouthStar
SouthStar Posts: 11 Level 2

Batula used to appear every 5 levels on infinity. Now he's only finding treasure after 10. Have the rules changed. I play partly because I like getting the rewards to help play more often.

Β«1

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @SouthStar

Which kind of wonderball are you referring to?

As far as I know, the pink wonderball appears every 5 levels, orange wonderball appears every 10 levels, last stage wonderball appears every 13 levels.

But it's possible different versions of the same feature exist πŸ™‚

• SouthStar
    Options

Thank you. I am in last stage and it was appearing every 5 levels u til yesterday.

Appreciate your help

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,784 Level 5
    Options

@SouthStar consider yourself lucky until now cuz (for me) it has been 13 levels since day ONE!

• SouthStar
    Options

simplyP you are so right. Must have been a lucky glitch. 😊

• Patangela1
    Patangela1 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I can only pay through facebook and there you don't get kimmy's arcade, any wonderballs or Mr. Toffee, you get nothing. I used to be able to play outside of facebook until my computer upgraded to Windows 11.

• SouthStar
    Options

I don't play on windows, but w11 is a little different from 10. On w11 you may have to use PayPal or setup payment through windows.

I use email to sign into King. Eliminates Facebook issues. Consider changing your login if the problem persists.

Another option is to stop autopay, set up PayPal and use select a payment option. I use this method to avoid purchase if I change my mind.

Hope this helps😊

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @Patangela1 @SouthStar

I play Soda on the app downloaded from Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 laptop. Yes, there are more features there than Facebook platform because app game version is more stable and has the same features as the mobile app version minus the ads.

I have a Microsoft account in order to use my laptop of course but personally Microsoft Store never asked me to add payment details to it in order to download any free app from there πŸ˜€ not in Windows 11 now, nor in Windows 10 before. neither does Soda app unless I click on a offer by mistake but the window can always be closed without problems

I'm not sure if it's still possibile to log in to facebook account on Microsoft store app because the game on apps (computers and mobile devices) started to move away from Facebook login a couple of years ago but unless Soda app asks you to switch to King account in order to keep playing, it's still possible to create a King account and link/merge it to Facebook account on www.king.com. this way one can log in to King account and find same progress, gold bars, Fb friends but not boosters.

• SouthStar
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty @Patangela1

Apologies for not making myself clear. I never intended to suggest Microsoft Store or the Soda app asked for a payment method. But, if you click an offer, you have to have a payment method. I was suggesting the use of PayPal or credit card. I have both a credit card and PayPal set up and to use it I simply put in the password. (I do not save passwords for any payment method, I always type them). This would (hopefully) circumvent Facebook.

Also, you can edit your login within the game and I suggested the possibility of changing from a facebook login to an email. I do not save via a King.com account. I save with the ingame popup. Some gaming companies force you to use Facebook. I play them on a Fire tablet or Chromebook. But, again I pay via PayPay, never from Facebook.

@Pitty_Kitty you are more familiar with the game on windows. Thanks for your input. I will set up a game on my W11, so I can better understand the issue.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @SouthStar

Yes, if you click on the game offer with the intention to purchase, a pop up from Microsoft store will appear in Soda app asking you to add payment details to go through with the purchase. If you don't have the intention to buy then you can close the window with no problem as I mentioned. πŸ™‚

Since you introduced the topic of purchases in the discussion along with possibility to download Soda app for free from Microsoft Store, I simply stated one may download the app and play the game without worring about adding payment details if this person is not interested. It's not a requirement. But if there's the intention to make in-app purchases then of course it's possible to do so and payment details must be added in Microsoft account. I see we both agree on that.

Payment details and in-app purchases are handled only by the account used in app store where Soda app has been downlaoded from (Microsoft account, Google account, Apple account etc). They're not handled by the game account.

As for the game account and www.king.com , I may have added some confusion πŸ™‚

there are only 3 types of game accounts used to save game progress: Facebook account, King account and Apple ID

King account is set up when you use an email address and password. So if you don't use a Facebook account nor Apple ID to save your progress but only an email address and password then you're using a King account like most of the players πŸ™‚

Before switching accounts it's best to create a King account directly on Soda app, you can use the same credentials of Facebook account.

Since switching to King account from a Facebook account and vice versa might be not automatic (progress is visible only on one account even if you use the same credentials) especially when you change platforms like in this case, Facebook platform to app version:

• game app might allow you to sync accounts with a pop-up message. It's possible since Candy Crush Soda Saga started the campaign to move away from Facebook login a couple of years ago
    • if the game app doesn't show the message, you don't have to worry because there's also the option to link the 2 accounts on www.king.com so progress and the rest are synced. More infos here. The site www.king.com is not a place to play the games, it's only an additional place where players can change King account profile settings. All of them (change avatar pic, change password, change email address etc) are accessible in settings section of Soda app on any device except the option to link a King account and Facebook account together, that's why I brought up the site www.king.com
    • if a player is not able to link the accounts by themselves (for example: Facebook account has been hacked) there's the option to contact King Player Support from Soda app and ask them to manually restore progress on King account to keep playing

hope I explained myself better πŸ™‚, since no particular issue has been highlighted in this discussion I only described the general situation in case a player wishes to move from Facebook account to King account to play on any Soda app

• SouthStar
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty

Got it! You've just saved me from having to set up on windows to better understand the discussion.πŸ˜€

I hope we have not confused anyone, since it appears both of us are computer literate. And @Patangela1 can resolve her issue.

Take care and good chatting with you.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?