Bubblegum hill

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,600 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good afternoon all, we are seeing posts trickling in with rewards not being given for this. 

This can be checked, but if you have found that you are having issues with this, could you try this first

Facebook

iOS

Android

Tell us exactly what is not working properly and add the following to your post.

1. Has troubleshooting been done, if yes then what?

2. Game app version (device)

3. Make and model of device

4. OS system installed (both pc and devices)

5. Available storage on device (if mobile device)

6. Screenshot of error, is there an error message? Screenshot is very very useful!!

7. If using a browser (pc) then which browser and version.

Thank you :)

Answers

• Boomsauce_
    Boomsauce_ Posts: 2 Newbie

I won bubble gum hill and never received my gold bars. I had to close the app while waiting for someone to bump me off the throne. When I logged back in, bubble gum hill challenge was gone and I never received my gold bars. This is the second time this has happened. There was over 7 hours remaining in the challenge when I won. I logged back in 8 hours or so later after work.

I’ve updated the app an restarted my phone. 

Apple iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2

50 GB available space

• Joeyk
    Joeyk Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! I won the bubblegum hill challenge today with more than 45 minutes till time was up. I got the 6 lollipops and the unlimited life rewards. I did not get dethroned up till the end but did not receive any gold bars. I even checked on my Ipad mini which also showed that I was not dethroned up to 2 minutes before the event ended.

It happened to me before being the last person when the event was ending but did not get any gold bars even when the event started again a few days later.

Samsung Note 4. Restarted the app and phone. 10gb available internal space; 25GB space on SD card.

Candy crush soda version 1.110.6

• Saraquaver
    Saraquaver Posts: 1 Newbie

I won Bubblegum hill last night May 1, 2018 before 10:30, and wasn't de-throned before the game ended. I received no gold bars. I am using version 1.113.9,however,that just updated, and yes, I have re-started my phone which is a motorola Moto G first gen. Android version 4.4.3.Available storage 2.37GB. I have received gold bars before, but this is the second time it has malfunctioned when I was the last person on the throne as the game ended at 11:00pm.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?