Soda Saga, level 2855 has a bug?

13»

Answers

• grffxprs
    grffxprs Posts: 167 Level 3

Never mind I went back and played the level without using the color bomb and colored candy to clear the board and it worked.

• Trixiefish
    Trixiefish Posts: 1 Newbie

I am also on Level 2855 and experiencing this exact same problem. I tried numerous hammers (and completely ran out), made numerous matches to clear that candy under the bottom dispenser, all to no avail. This is incredibly frustrating and wasteful of time and money.

• Fish_Candy
    Fish_Candy Posts: 132 Level 2
    edited August 2023

@Trixiefish : I tried numerous hammers (and completely ran out), made numerous matches to clear that candy under the bottom dispenser, all to no avail.

If the bottom dispenser you said fails to work, than it's doable to turn to the upper ones instead. (Yeah, that's what the level's mechanic forces guides you to.)

Here is my trick for the level:

For the Screen 1, clear the middle licorice locks first, then the screen should look like this ↓

Next, pop some bottles. Try using fish to pop them (as they cannot be matched) and aim for the top pyramid area using wrapped candies.

After popping 3 bottles it'll (for now) automatically turn to Screen 2.

For Screen 2, get focused on the coming bottles in the upper area (NOT the bottom one!). Fish (and lollipops of course) shall be helpful as well as in the Screen 1.

Filling the board with the soda, you'll naturally make it to bring the bears atop.

The trick can be done within 5 tries. But if not, do remember get some infinite lifes through rewards pass by replaying level 6.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?