๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Friday, Soda players! ๐Ÿญ What are your weekend plans? ๐Ÿค”

Options

Comments

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    Options

Stressing and finishing up my taxes so I can relax on Sunday.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

Hi!

My plans are to celebrate Easter, because in my country ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท Easter is on Sunday 16 of April! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฃ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,018 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Try these steps here : Make sure update the latest version of this game and you have enough storage on your device. They recommend having at least 2GB free. If youย have updated the latest version of this gameย and have enough storage on your device already but it'sย still not worked, try these steps here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app

4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

Also check out Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditionsย hereย (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answersย here!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Weekend out and about not playing much Games since they took most of the free booster's away from the Treat Machine and the other ways to receive them from Candy Crush Saga, and now in Candy Crush Soda Saga is not as generous as it use to be either so instead of doing as I use to I am turning the Games off and getting outside in the rain, sunshine, or any weather as long as it's stays 78ยฐ degrees or above I love it.....hope everyone has a great Friendtastic day ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,945 Level 5
    edited April 2023
    Options

We took a 3 1/2 hour road trip to Grass Valley near Nevada City, to try out some pasties. They used to be the main source of meals for the miners that mined in Nevada.

That was a long drive, nice to get away though

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,272 Level 5
    Options

I have no special plan on this weekend. Happy weekend to everyone.

• Hana_adamczak
    Hana_adamczak Posts: 52 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have not special planes on weekend. I prefer play Candy Crush Saga All Stars, now.

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have a nice quiet weekend. Happy weekend everyone ๐Ÿค—

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,157 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi my friend, I found your post very interesting indeed, I would love to see a photo of those pasties๐Ÿค—Reason being the pasty originated in my County of Cornwall, UK, it was the miner's meal.

Our County was mined greatly for tin. Many many years ago a lot of Cornish miners sailed and settled aboard in many Countries like America, Australia, South Africa to mine for more valuable things like gold. They would have taken this recipe with them. Which is why I am curious to know if this is now different to the traditional and proper (as we say here) pasty.

Originally they were sweet one end and savoury the other, so the miner would have a savoury and dessert in one meal, and use the crust to hold while they ate, and discard after for the "Knockers" (evil pixies/gremlins) to keep them happy, so they didn't do anything bad in the mine.

We have a savoury one now, which is more known, just curious how our original pasty has diversified.

Many contests in the County for best pasty, with weird, wonderful, lovely ideas. Mine is true and traditional to my clan, but I am very interested in variations.

Apologies for spamming as such, but no PM's .

• EweNaNa
    EweNaNa Posts: 281 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Diamond_Lim unfortunately no fun for me this weekend although I admit I'm so excited because we got a new house so we'll be doing a little touch up to it this weekend ๐Ÿ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?