We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Does anyone from King actual monitor this Support page?

Roni_Hamilton
Roni_Hamilton Posts: 13 Level 2

Seems like issues are being reported and no one from King responds!  What gives?

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Roni,

I understand your frustration. However, if you did find your Facebook password and tried playing on another browser you would be able to play.

I'm sorry but collaboration works both ways. If you want to have the perception that we do not listen no matter what then I sadly won't be able to change that. However, I believe that the fact that we are here talking to you and trying to help you with a workaround that would allow you to play already speaks for itself.

Regardless, have a great day!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    edited May 2018

Hi Roni,

We are here, and we're listening. You can see that many of the threads do have participation from Superstars or us, King staff. As well, you can see blog entries and featured threads all of which are there to help you all out.

Rest assured, your feedback is being heard, we just need some patience and understanding on your side :-). We're humans here and our time and capacity is naturally limited, I'm sure you understand.

Have a great day and thanks for asking this out!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Roni_Hamilton

Hi Xarly,

Thank you for your response.  I totally understand that you are human and your time an capacity is naturally limited, I do not understand why an issue reported over 2 weeks ago has not been corrected.  The black screen for Candy Crush Soda when playing on Facebook still exists.  I have checked daily since this issue was reported and still have a black screen.  Any idea when this will be resolved?  I think 2 weeks is ample time to get an issue resolved that is impacting your revenue stream.

• Xarly

Hi Roni,

We're narrowing down the problem and we're looking into it. So far it seems like this only happens on Firefox (if that's not your case please let us know). While we work on the fix we're just redirecting as many of you with the issue as possible towards any other browser. Usually, this fixes the issue as of now (eventually this will be fixed on Firefox too once we find the problem and fix it).

Let me know if this works for you and sorry for all the inconveniences!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Roni_Hamilton

Thank you Xarly for the update.  I use Microsoft Edge to connect to the internet and Facebook.  I am trying to access Candy Crush Soda via Facebook.  Based on other posts I have seen, looks like accessing through Facebook may be an issue (or one that needs to be looked at)

• Xarly

Indeed Roni,

That is one of the issues that we're currently aware of and working on. Can you please try on another browser and let us know if it works when doing so?

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Roni_Hamilton

Xarly,

I would but I do not remember my password for Facebook and really do not want to reset it.  I autosignon and it was so long ago, I don't remember it.

I will wait till you guys get it figured out and corrected.

But thanks for the response.

• Roni_Hamilton

Xarly, It has been 4 weeks since you said they are working on it.  Still getting a black screen on Facebook so unable to play.  Since you guys don't seem to care about your customers/players, guess I will give the King games up as a lost cause.

• Xarly
    Answer ✓

Hi Roni,

I understand your frustration. However, if you did find your Facebook password and tried playing on another browser you would be able to play.

I'm sorry but collaboration works both ways. If you want to have the perception that we do not listen no matter what then I sadly won't be able to change that. However, I believe that the fact that we are here talking to you and trying to help you with a workaround that would allow you to play already speaks for itself.

Regardless, have a great day!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Roni_Hamilton

Xarly, the issue is that your customers/game players who use Facebook on Microsoft Edge can no longer play the game.  Obviously something was changed at least 6 weeks ago with the program so that it no longer works.  Up till then, there were no issues.  Your customers/game players should not have to change their browser but if that is what you are expecting, then so be it.  I will no longer attempt to play King games on Facebook with my Microsoft Edge.  Just very disappointing that this is taking so long to resolve.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?