Can't start new Detective Season

Options
ZoLOLogist
ZoLOLogist Posts: 98 Level 2
edited April 2023 in Support

I have the screen where Kimmy is with the bear, but the season won't start. There is no link to go to the Quests and stuff. It's been like this for a few days.

I'm using the Windows app on PC. Not FB.

I have tried logging out, restarting my PC, and logging back in, then completing levels. I've done that 3 times.

I'm beginning to think my game is cursed. 😂

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @ZoLOLogist

thanks for sharing detailed infos. This looks a case where seasonal pass is not available but this is not on your side but on the Studio's. It's not anomaly, it may happen to players from time to time. When a feature is rolled out to players there may be a small group that don't receive it at that moment.

From Detective Season description page:

Why do I not have Detective Season in my game?

It's occasionally possible that you'll only get the diorama in your game, without the Season Pass even though you can see other players playing the Season Pass. Do not worry! It's not faulty - it's just that with so many players, we sometimes have to spread the fun out a bit.

We try to keep our events balanced, manageable and visible to as many players as possible, so everyone gets to try new things. The chances are you'll have another event in your game when other players don't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out on the fun! Keep an eye on your notifications, pop-ups, and map buttons to know when you have new content in your game.

• ZoLOLogist
    ZoLOLogist Posts: 98 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

I got the first part of THIS Detective Season, though. Not getting the second makes no sense, especially given that there is nothing else happening in my game that other people don't get.

All that's happening is me missing out on boosters that I need to keep playing.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

I also don't have it this week @ZoLOLogist

Usually that's how it works, though I did send a message about this to community manager today for confirmation

• DorteLe
    DorteLe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's the same for me - Kimmy and bear, nothing else. A little frustrating when you have played the first week.

• DorteLe
    DorteLe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Now it even told me to "hurry up and activate" your quest or clue (or whatever it was it said) "before time runs out". Frustrating. I have no possibility to activate anything....

• monicstellina
    monicstellina Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Lo stesso è successo a me non mi dà più gli indizi eppure Ho fatto tutto ciò che richiedeva il gioco 😭😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?