This is a timesuck nightmare. I hate customer svc so much I’m nauseated. I want my goldr

Options
Joel_Hirsch
Joel_Hirsch Posts: 5 Level 2

This is a time suck nightmare! I hate you at customer service so much I’m nauseated. I want my gold bars back. That will fix all of the reasons why I will not waste another minute on this waste of time, and all the problems with your game. You won’t get another penny until you fix this nightmare.  This website and the trying to simply ask a question of a wealthy successful corporation. You should be ashamed. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME. SHAME SHAME!

Answers

• Joel_Hirsch
    Options

This is a time suck nightmare! I hate you at customer service so much I’m nauseated. I want my gold bars back. That will fix all of the reasons why I will not waste another minute on this waste of time, and all the problems with your game. You won’t get another penny until you fix this nightmare.  This website and the trying to simply ask a question of a wealthy successful corporation. You should be ashamed. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME. SHAME SHAME!

• Joel_Hirsch
    Options

10,000 gold bars will compensate me for all my frustration and wasted time. You have no idea how many attempts to contact King by email etc. and nothing. 

Shame on you King. Not a penny.

I ran a 100 agent Cust. Serv. operation; not that difficult. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hey Joel, 

I am sorry you are having issues. But as this is the first time you have posted onto the King care site, you have only resulted in telling us how much you hate us and how much we suck, but not given us the nature of your issue or given us a chance to resolve it. 

You also stated that you ran a successful customer service operation, but I am sure that you would not have liked it if customers had spoken to you as you have. 

Let me tell you how King care is run. 

Its the lower end of the company, not the top end where money is. I would quite like 10, 000 gold bars too, but that's as unlikely to happen as you getting them :) We try to give help where we can, The Superstars are official but volunteers (that means we don't get paid to be abused) and when we run into issues that we cannot help with, we pass it on to the King team. They work for King, but do not make the games. So they do not need abuse either. They report issues to the studio who will prioritise the problems based on a lot of factors. Its out of the Care teams hands and is as frustrating to them as it is to you, but the studio do have a lot of work and have run out of magic wands. 

Unfortunately they cannot be blackmailed by gold bars ransom to fix an issue you haven't actually told us you have, or in actual honesty, been polite about it. In fact you have been extremely rude. We do have house rules on king care, you can find them here:

https://care.king.com/en/community-house-rules

If you have a genuine problem, then please by all means, politely come back and we will try to help you. That's what we give up our time for. We Superstars are players too and hate game issues so we do work and nag on players behalves. 

If you feel you can't continue, then the game is free to play. If you are that frustrated by it I would suggest you find another game to play, one that you can have no issues with :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?