How do I get in touch with you at King?

Options
Lynn_Woodthorpe
Lynn_Woodthorpe Posts: 2 Newbie

I have just played LEVEL 2357 twice.  The first time it crashed after completing, after spending £6.99 on aids.  I went back into it and it got to the end and started clearing up the remainder moves and it crashed again.  I love this game but there have been many occasions when it crashes preventing me to continue.  Please help!!!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Lynn, thanks for posting. 

Firstly I am going to give you the link for purchases as although you bought and used them, the game failed you, so if you contact them directly, they might just be able to do something about that. 

Don't buy anything else just yet, I would like you to try this troubleshooting here before playing again .

Make sure you are either connected to Facebook or the Kingdom first though so you don't lose progress, if you do lose it, it can be regained by the King moderators, but it makes it easier if you can do it yourself. 

If none of this works and it still crashes, let me know, it could be a level fault :)

• Farmluv
    Farmluv Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I don't have answer but have same problem on my iPad. I had a extremely long winning streak as well as lost several special candies. Don't want to try again till fixed

• Lady_Choo
    Options

FarmLuv is it crashing on yours with that level too?

Can I ask you to try the troubleshooting too, then we can hand it over to the team :)

• Carmella_Fennell
    Carmella_Fennell Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

I too don’t know the answer BUT have the exact same problem on the exact same level.  I’ve posted my complaint separately.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Is it the same level Carmella? I will go find your post :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?