🏴‍☠️ Shipmates - a new feature in Soda

FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,273 Community Manager
edited May 2023 in Discussions

Hoist the sails, time to play! Gather your friends and challenge an opponent to a game of Shipmates - a new feature in Soda.

🏴‍☠️ How does it work?

Sink your opponent's ships before they sink yours! When starting Shipmates you will be able to choose 4 friends to help you out. Each ship on your board represents a friend of each player. Your mission is to try to sink your opponent's ships before they sink yours, but to do so you need ammunition. 

How do you get ammunition? With a little help from your friends. As your friends pass levels, you will gain ammunition so make sure you choose the friends you play with with care.

When starting Shipmates, you will need to choose 4 friends to help you out- if you don't have them yet, you will be able to add more through the 'Invite friends' button you'll see when starting a new match. Please note you won't be able to proceed without at least 4 friends.

Tip: 

Your friends need to pass levels in order to give you ammunition, so make sure you pick friends who are active Soda players to help you out.

🏴‍☠️ What can I win?

You will win a Wonderball when you win a round of Shipmates! Sodalicious!

🏴‍☠️ When will I see it?

Players above level 31 will be able to play Shipmates

🏴‍☠️ Why is Shipmates not available in my game?

It's occasionally possible that a feature is not available in your game, while it is available in other players' games. Don't worry! It's not faulty - it's just that with so many players, we sometimes have to spread out the fun.

We try to keep our events and features balanced, manageable and visible to as many people as possible so everyone gets to try new things. Chances are you'll have another event or feature when other players doesn't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out on the fun! Keep an eye on your game to see when new features are added.

Have you tried Shipmates? Let us know what you think and help us improve the feature 💜

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?