Not getting rewards on level 1090

Options
Doug_Needham
Doug_Needham Posts: 4 Newbie

I have the gift boxes showing up on my android device, I have reward 1-5 saying I need to unlock levels to get a gift. I am on level 1092, but it says I need to unlock: 1062,1066,1072,1080, and 1090.  How do I get these rewards?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok, so the gift boxes, we finally have had confirmation today that they are working as intended. So I know its been a long wait, but actually it was good timing because I have been waiting for a reply for months on this myself. I haven't had official word about this part, but I am pretty sure the reasons why people haven't been getting the rewards is because they were not meant to be there forever. Players have been complaining they have vanished, and that is why. It looks like they fixed it so I think because the boxes were not meant to be there, the rewards were not active and that is why you didn't get them. 

Apparently this event is meant to come and go, so hopefully it will be back soon. I will pass this over to Xarly, the CCSS moderator though to see if he can give you a little something as you had to wait for so long. 

As to the scrolling through to get to your current level, can I ask, is your avatar where it should be or is that coming in at the level the game opens? 

For some reason the game didn't award stars on the level the avatar is usually sat at (the lower level) so although you have got past, its not registering. Xarly said that the studio say if you pass the level your avatar is at, (replaying it again) then once it has stars, the game should catch itself up and open up at the highest place :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hey Doug,

Thank you for posting on King care. I apologise for the delay in responding. For some reason they are not all showing up for me when they should :(

Are you still needing help with your game?

• Doug_Needham
    Doug_Needham Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I am on level 1209, the rewards have not shown up, and when I start the game from scratch I have to page through to get to my current level. Can you assist?

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok, so the gift boxes, we finally have had confirmation today that they are working as intended. So I know its been a long wait, but actually it was good timing because I have been waiting for a reply for months on this myself. I haven't had official word about this part, but I am pretty sure the reasons why people haven't been getting the rewards is because they were not meant to be there forever. Players have been complaining they have vanished, and that is why. It looks like they fixed it so I think because the boxes were not meant to be there, the rewards were not active and that is why you didn't get them. 

Apparently this event is meant to come and go, so hopefully it will be back soon. I will pass this over to Xarly, the CCSS moderator though to see if he can give you a little something as you had to wait for so long. 

As to the scrolling through to get to your current level, can I ask, is your avatar where it should be or is that coming in at the level the game opens? 

For some reason the game didn't award stars on the level the avatar is usually sat at (the lower level) so although you have got past, its not registering. Xarly said that the studio say if you pass the level your avatar is at, (replaying it again) then once it has stars, the game should catch itself up and open up at the highest place :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Doug,

Very sorry that we didn't get back to you sooner than this! Chicken Slayer is right on all of what she said.

You need to go back to that level with no stars and pass it to fix this and "unstuck" your avatar. The rest of the explanation is perfect so there is no need for me to add anything there.

Just wanted to mention that next time you log in you will see a compensation for all the issues that this caused you. Given that we had you waiting for long we made sure that the compensation helps alleviate the trouble.

Thanks a lot for sticking with us and if you have any other issues or something you want to talk about, fire away!

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?