Candy Crush Soda Not Loading

Options
Carol_McBrair
Carol_McBrair Posts: 3 Newbie

Today is the third day that Candy Crush Soda is not loading.  My other King games are loading fine.  Of course, this sets me back to day one for the daily gift if and when it ever loads again.  I am now into my third back-to-level-one progress with this game.  (I also have not had this problem with other King games.)  I have now progressed quite a few levels, but both previous times, I was into hundreds of levels (past the point where the purple candies start), and suddenly -- poof!  All progress has been lost, and money I spent on the game wasted.  If I clear my cache, I lose all progress; but my cache for this game is in mb, not kb; so it's eating a lot of space.  If I connect to my e-mail via the app, it hasn't recorded my progress.  The last time I lost all my progress, I connected, and it set me back to level 9 -- level 9!  One more crash, and I'm gone from all King games.  It's a money grab, and I'm sick of glitchy games that put you in competitions and then guarantees you lose by failure to even load.  Too many problems to make this entertainment.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Carol, 

Thank you for posting on King care. I apologise for the delay in responding. For some reason they are not all showing up for me when they should :(

Are you still needing help with your game?

• Carol_McBrair
    Carol_McBrair Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It's rather a moot point now as since the last upgrade, I cannot play it on my smartphone at all.  If I don't upgrade to the new version, which is incompatible, I simply cannot play unless I do it on my work computer, and the versions vary slightly.  I work at home, but I do not play games on my work computer as a matter of self-discipline.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Carol, I am sorry for that. The trouble is there are so many devices on the market that they have to have a cut off point for not only what they can support, but also the devices themselves become limited as to what they can cope with. Its like trying to play a playstation 4 game on a playstation 1. Its not ideal I know.

You're very good for not playing on a work computer. I admire your resistance :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?