Why do developers make it where there is only one move and that move

teagles
teagles Posts: 8 Level 2

WHY DONDEVELOPERS INSIST OF MAKING IT WJERE I HAVE ONE SINGLE CHOICE ON THE WHOLE BOARD IN WHICHNTO MOVE? And that one move forces me to use my candy bomb??? TJATS JUST WRONG!!! I want to choose when I use my bomb and STOP PROMPTING ME ON EVERY LEVEL!!!! This is my game and I don’t want you controlling it!!!

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Teagles. I understand your frustration and the wanting to shout, but please, don't shout at me :)

I will pass your feedback on as it seems it may be something the studio could do with looking at :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Hi Teagles. I understand your frustration and the wanting to shout, but please, don't shout at me :)

I will pass your feedback on as it seems it may be something the studio could do with looking at :)

• teagles
    teagles Posts: 8 Level 2

thank you. it’s very fry frustrating when it feels like someone is playing for me. Knowing what is going to happen next like when i have one candy bomb and i’m forced to use it because there is not one other option. And the prompt, demanding I make that move. 

• Lady_Choo

Those prompts are incredibly annoying. I think its a recent introduction in soda? Its been around for ages in Farm heroes and the crops bounce around saying "move me" which is offputting and the suggestions are always the worst too. 

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi teagles,

I'm sorry you're frustrated but I'm afraid this was pure bad luck. The way our candies spawn is random, which is why sometimes you can get a variety of possibilities and other times you might only get one or no moves possible. It is out of pure luck, I can guarantee you that nobody is controlling your levels or forcing you to use your colour bomb.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?