Myself

Options
BrianFinney69
BrianFinney69 Posts: 3 Newbie

What's up people my name is Brian Finney I'm from America and I'm still living in My Home Land......

Comments

• BrianFinney69
    BrianFinney69 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I Love this game it's great......

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @BrianFinney69 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm glad you like Soda, this forum is a great place for Soda players πŸ˜ƒ

I'm a fellow player myself, close to level 7400. Which level are you at?

There's lot to do and explore in this forum πŸ˜‰

Check out what's new in Soda community πŸ‘‰οΈπŸŒΆοΈ Hot topics in the Soda Community 🌢

Soda events and features news, community contests with gold bars rewards and more are waiting for you!

πŸ’‘In case you need help with navigating this forum, visit this guide here to get you started

πŸ› οΈLast but not least, visit our Help Center here . Or ask a question in our support section here. We'll be happy to help.

See you in the community πŸ‘‹

• Idaho_Biker
    Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty I wanted to bring you up to speed on my gaming experience, I felt like You didn't think I was versed in how to play a game that seems to be a spin-off of Battleships. I've played a lot of Chess also, and played in many Amateur Tournaments in the USA.... Up until recently I was Kinship Leader in a MMORPG called LOTRO for 3 years, and Co-leader for an additional 4 years in the same Kinship in Vilya Server before We transferred to Landroval Server. I've been Playing Diablo 2 since 2002, Diablo 3, and currently waiting for Diablo 4 to start. I've been pretty steady in Halo Myst, Riven, Steam Games like Left 4 Dead 2, Final Fantasy, Team Fortress, etc., For 68 years old not to Bad, eh? Oh, and 50 Years riding on my Harley Davidsons... So, I have a bit of Gaming under My Belt.....

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Idaho_Biker !

I'm happy for your achievements, congratulations! πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?