Several issues

Options
wobberta
wobberta Posts: 13 Level 2

I have already posted about the bakery not working and I know it being looked into but I have noticed other issues too.

1/ my team doesn't see my messages in the chat

2/ I never get sent lives or boosters when I ask

3/ none of the other events have opened, like the one that was supposed to start last Thursday the pirate one that is a social event, or the free the bear etc.

I have no idea if I have posted in the correct ace but I can't figure out where to post.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @wobberta and welcome to Soda community!

does these issues still happen after you try troubleshooting steps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

----

• which is the latest version of Soda app installed in your device? (visit settings - apps - Candy Crush Soda) - scroll down to find version?
    • what is the latest version of software in your device? (visit setting - about phone - software information - check Android version )
    • can you elaborate more on point 3? Do you mean these events never appeared in your game?
    • would you share a screeshot of your map/candy town?

Thanks

• wobberta
    Options

I followed everything you said and not only has the baking problem not been solved but I loost all my boosters! I am soo upset/angry because I had loads of boosters and no I have nothing. And before you ask, I didn't clear data only cache.

• wobberta
    Options

All events are now available, but all my boosters are gone!

This is what I meant when I said no other events were appearing.

And as you can see I have 0 boosters where I had 15 striped candies, 21colour bombs and 18 of all the others. I'm gutted everything is gone.

Also my daily streak was up to 76 days and now I'm back to day 1!

Is there any way to get it all back????

• wobberta
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?