Game was updated/modified today...but it won't load. Help please.

Options
Pamela_Jones-2
Pamela_Jones-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Using a Surface Pro.  Game was fine yesterday, but won't load today.  What's up?

Best Answer

Answers

• Shyam_Ut
    Shyam_Ut Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Mine was working until 6 hours ago. Now it doesn't open

• Pamela_Reh_Cruz
    Pamela_Reh_Cruz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I use the pc version and mine won't load either!! It's 10:24pm and I haven't checked in for my daily bonus!! I'm going on 300! HELP!

• Pamela_Jones-2
    Pamela_Jones-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2018
    Options

Just because someone answered does not mean the problem is solved!  The person who answered is having the same issue!

• Jeremy-3
    Jeremy-3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same here. The game worked fine yesterday and today it won't load. The screen comes up and says it is loading but after 2 seconds it just disappears. So frustrating because I lost my consecutive days playing now which was over 200+. How can we get it to load?

• Wytmagic
    Wytmagic Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue!

• Anna-Suzie
    Anna-Suzie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Glad to hear others are having this same issue. I've spent hours searching through all my settings in Windows, setup, and FB, and have reset, reloaded, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc, many times. One the first login after a fresh install it will work until it is closed. Then … back to the issue of it opening to the King "Loading" page and then disappearing after 2 seconds. I hope they resolve this soon!!!

• Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

I am going crazy with CC Soda not loading! Can someone tell me if there is a way to fix it at my end? My daily bonus is at Day 180 and I don't want to mess that up. HELP! It started last night.

• Snagglepuss
    Options

Glad to hear others are having this same issue. I've spent hours searching through all my settings in Windows, setup, and FB, and have reset, reloaded, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc, many times. One the first login after a fresh install it will work until it is closed. Then … back to the issue of it opening to the King "Loading" page and then disappearing after 2 seconds. I hope they resolve this soon!!!

Agreed! This is EXACTLY the same trouble I'm having ! Ugh! I hope they find a fix soon!
  • Snagglepuss
    edited June 2018
    Options

Why does it say this loading problem is SOLVED??? It has NOT!!! It is getting close to midnight and I'm about to lose my Daily Bonus progress (Day 183 is up next!) This is soooooo frustrating! Is anyone minding the issue at King? Help please.

• Jeremy-3
    Jeremy-3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Day 2 has passed and the issue still hasn't been resolved for me. Anyone else find the fix yet?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?