I won the tournament but NEVER received my bonus items

Options
Honeysuckle143
Honeysuckle143 Posts: 7 Level 2

I didn’t receive my bonus items after I won the tournament...it says that I need to “go online to collect my royal treasures.” But I am online? How do I get my treasures. Please help.Just last week my items disappeared and have no idea why so this is VERY upsetting  & frustrating. (& not fair) Im hoping some1 can help me with this. Thank u honeysuckle143

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Honeysuckle143,

Which tournament do you refer to? We'll be here to help you, don't worry. We understand the frustration but before taking action we need you to elaborate a bit on the situation so that we can look into it.

Cheers and thanks for coming to us,

Xarly

• Honeysuckle143
    Honeysuckle143 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

When u play 5 games and as long as you don’t die & beat the 5th/& final round you get booster’s... 

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Honeysuckle143,

We've looked into it and we apologise for what happened. Because of this issue and what you mentioned previously about your boosters disappearing (please remember they aren't connected to your account but to your device, which means that if you erase data, reinstall the app or change device you lose them) we have compensated you.

You'll see some extra gold bars when you go back to your account.

I hope this alleviates a bit the frustration!

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?