im on level 148 but my game wont reset to the correct level

Options
Jontue
Jontue Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm in level 148 but the game put me back on level 147.... I even paid money to get golden bars to pass 147 and now the game won't reset to the right level. It's really frustrating trying to reach someone to help 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• albaradoa
    albaradoa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please help too having same issue

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @albaradoa The game only recognizes the completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final confirmation message to recognize you've completed the level, allow it to pop up so the software can register its completion.  

This also ensures that the server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. Then, you can play on another device, a new handset or you can uninstall and reinstall the game, and you'll never have to play the same level twice!

If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation is shown, your progress may not be saved. Remember you must allow the completion message to show to avoid losing progress.

When in doubt, go back to the map screen or open the next level to make sure your hard work has been recognized and logged.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?