Friends??

Options
KeepTrying
KeepTrying Posts: 37 Level 2

I've recently started playing CCSS and am currently on Level 130. However, I have just one friend. Is this usual at my level? Many thanks for any help/advice.

Answers

• viviana1
    viviana1 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

@KeepTrying you will have to drop a screenshot of your game so i can see it and know what to say that will be of help but before that I'm going to tag you at a discussion section Don't be shy introduce yourself so you will drop a comment and you can also share your game link so friends can connect to you easily too from there

• KeepTrying
    KeepTrying Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Not sure how a screenshot will help but here goes:

I'm playing directly through King.com on my pc. Have sent out many requests to those players suggested by King.com but had just 1 person respond. Do I just have to wait for more responses? Is it possible that others have replied but they've not been added to my account? Thanks.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,210 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @KeepTrying

In Social Hub you can send a friend request in 3 ways.

When you click on "Invite Friends" you can share a link with others in a Community thread 👉 HERE

You can send a friend request to system suggested friends, like you did

You can also make a friend request by clicking on an avatar of other players that you see in e.g. Episode Race, 4 in a Row, Weekly contest etc. Then a friend request is automatically sent to the other

Hope this helps 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?