Rainbow streak

Options
icanlivethedream
icanlivethedream Posts: 1 Newbie

Don’t like that all the rainbow streak is taken away now instead of just one bottle each time. Very disheartening if you’ve built up 5 and they disappear in one go. Makes me not want to play really. Can’t you go back to one at a time?

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @icanlivethedream and welcome to Soda community!

I'll pass on your feedback to Soda delevopers.

The Studio is constantly tweaking and testing features and feedback from players is important.

I'm happy to hear you got to try a different version of Rainbow Streak. In my game I've always had the version you have now 🙂

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @icanlivethedream and welcome to Soda community!

I'll pass on your feedback to Soda delevopers.

The Studio is constantly tweaking and testing features and feedback from players is important.

I'm happy to hear you got to try a different version of Rainbow Streak. In my game I've always had the version you have now 🙂

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Options

I don't understand how taking something away is a "feature". It is so disappointing when the game is made more difficult. IMO, not losing the entire rainbow streak is what made SODA better than Candy Crush. Now all these games do is push push push to spend more money. All it does is annoy me and push me back to my other games. Besides being mad, it makes me sad - these King games used to be a lot more fun to play 🙁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?