End of levels and contest participation

budchauser
budchauser Posts: 3 Newbie

I have completed all available levels. Since the game only adds 30 new levels every Friday, I am prevented from participating in any contests or challenges (of which I am frequently in contention for). Seems a bit unfair that I'm knocked out and with the addition of only 30 levels, it would be impossible to compete in any of them ever again with any chance of winning. Is there anything in the works to include those who have reached the end?

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @budchauser and welcome to Soda community!

Soda developers release 45 new levels every Friday but yes, you have a very good point. It has been raised by other players as well and if more players report about it, the chances the devepelors are going to implement inclusive challenges increase because they see there's lot of interest from Soda players.🙂

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback, I'll make sure to pass on your comment.

In the meantime, feel free to share your opinion in this discussion:

💜 Soda Players at the end of the map/levels - we want to ask you for feedback!

• budchauser
    budchauser Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you for your reply. I stand corrected on the number of new levels.It helps knowing you are focused on making the game enjoyable and inclusive for all those who play. I am looking forward to a resolution. Soda Crush is my favorite go to game.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Happy to help @budchauser

Though I'm not sure how you're getting only 30 levels and not 45 every week like everybody 😅

Which device do you use to play Soda?

This is the latest level as of June 23rd:

June 23, 2023

iOS, Android and HTML5:

• Episodes 777, 778, 779 with the final level being 11800.

Windows pre-release:

• Episodes 783, 784, 785 with the final level being 11890.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?