Game freezes

Options
meadsy1982
meadsy1982 Posts: 1 Newbie

Game keeps freezing on the below image which is coating me loads of levels!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @meadsy1982

I’m sorry about that. Is it an ad that won't close? (Unfortunately I don't have ads in my game myself, so I couldn't tell you)

Please try the troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If the problem persists after troubleshooting, please report the ad malfunction to King Player Support using this link here.

=> select the correct game, topic “advert issues or reporting” subtopic “I experienced a bug with an advert”

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited June 2023
    Options

It keeps freezing here as well now, as soon as "Treasure Hunt" opens (Win10-app)... By the way, I've noticed quite a few other posts about the game freezing, so I suppose it's a game-problem, not my problem.

When playing directly through FB, the game works just fine by the way. But no treasure-hunt there.

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Today I found a work-around for my freezing-issue. I pressed the Escape-button at my keyboard. After that I was able to play. I lost out on the boosters though. And I really do feel you could report this to the Gaming-studio to look into @Yosca. It's causing nothing but frustration for lots of people.

• Shina04
    Shina04 Posts: 1,061 Level 4
    Options

Hi my game is freezing after the level. And my race is also not showing

• Sheila_Rumboll
    Sheila_Rumboll Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I’m having the same problem.never had this before but the last month I play one game and it freezes usually on the loading page

• patfdl
    patfdl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My game is freezing while playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?