Why do I continue to have network/connection issues?

Options
BePositive
BePositive Posts: 3 Newbie

I reached out to support and have been in communication with them via email. They had me try a million different things, including signing out of the game & back in, restarting my phone, signing out of my Apple ID (which caused even more issues with the settings on my phone), delete Facebook and messenger, check for updates on my phone and for the game, increase storage, and yet nothing has worked! I’m beyond frustrated with it. Is there anyone that can actually help me?!?!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,820 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @BePositive

I am sorry you still have a problem 😔 In principle, King Player Support can provide more help than the Community. But let's see if we can help you.

When you open the game app, please tap on profile

Do you see an error like this?

• BePositive
    BePositive Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I do get that error as well.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,820 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @BePositive

This red type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in the Soda app and it often indicates that the game app has become corrupted.

You could try a trick, which helped @pitty_kitty once.(you can find her tutorial here

Her trick: Force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the only solution to fix this problem is to uninstall and reinstall Soda app.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they are stored in your device’s memory) and recent progress you made while offline due to this issue. If you have a King/Facebook account, you can recover all gold bars and progress made.

If all or part of your progress is lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one yet and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress to your account. How to contact: 

• tap on the blue gear
    • tap on “question mark”
    • tap on “my game progress”
    • tap on “the progress I made isn’t showing in my game”
    • scroll down, tap on “contact us”
    • choose topic “lost progress”, subtopic “I lost my progress”

Note, if you've lost purchased items that you haven't used yet, please also contact Player Support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?