👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Options

Comments

• april829
    april829 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

this update is terrible. none of the friends i used to have are my friends anymore. people i don’t even know want to be my “friend” for nothing. i’ve requested boosters and lives on multiple occasions and never get any help; all my requests end up expiring. i have tons of gems and continuously help others, but get nothing back. who cares how many gems i get to request boosters if none of my So Called friends will offer any assistance. what gives 😒🤔🤷‍♀️

• 1nonly
    1nonly Posts: 206 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

sorry for destruction of another intellectual property that was bought and destroyed.. so goes the culture

the studio sucketh greatly

• samsis
    samsis Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Generally I like the new features. The Shipmates game - having unlimited tries in Four in a Row - the bonus "get the bear in the hole" - being able to get and send boosters - all are interesting with nice rewards. I don't like having to beg for lives and when sending lives and boosters having to scroll through and select each one. Sometimes I'm sending 30 combined lives and boosters which takes some time. It would be nice to select SEND ALL LIVES or ALL BOOSTERS or just send all combined.

• corals22
    corals22 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

I don't think it has to do with people who are on your friends' list. I was playing with a friend, laptops next to each other. One time I sent him a life request, it appeared in his inbox the next day! Then we were again online at the same time, side by side, he sent me a life and I got it in the afternoon :-( So I guess all our requests appear randomly in people's inboxes. Which makes me wonder if all the requests that I get and fulfill also appear several hours later, possibly never. Many people here complained about the same thing, helping numerous people yet not receiving a single life and it seems the problem is in the game itself, not in our friends.

As for boosters, it says that you have 5 requests to make but when you make one you can't make the other until the first one has been received (my experience so far). The possibility to ask our teammates for life disappeared. The Episode Race also disappeared. I've been playing this game for many, many years, and have been through many, many updates, but this one is by far the worst.

• corals22
    corals22 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

I don't think this has to do with the people on your friends' list. I was playing with my friend, side by side, laptops next to each other. I sent him a life request and it appeared in his inbox the next morning! Then we sat again side by side, laptops next to each other, he sent me a life and I got it in the afternoon. And I think the same thing happens with other people, too. You send out a request, sometimes it's not even delivered, or it's delivered randomly, but not to all people on your friends' list. So I guess the same thing is the other way round, because many people here complained about sending out numerous lives and boosters and not receiving a single one.

As for boosters, it says you have 5 requests for boosters. But I send one and then I can't send the other one until I received the first one. We can't ask our teammates for lives anymore. The Episode Race also disappeared. I have been playing this game for many, many years and have been through many, many updates, but this one is by far the worst.

• ceci321
    ceci321 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• eyezz
    eyezz Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

This update is horrible. All previous lives gone, can only ask for 1 life. Shipmates option sucks, if your goal is to have people play only once a day,the goal has been achieved.

• eyezz
    eyezz Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

up version sucks! If goal was to have people play less, the goal has been accomplished. Doesn’t matter how many friends you have if you can only get 1 life. Return the game to the way it was and give everyone 50 free lives to make up for those you took. Fire whoever created this update as well since it’s horrible.

• Baznerys
    Baznerys Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello! I've been able to request lives from teammates previously, and I can see other teammates requesting lives in team chat...but I can't request lives from teammates anymore. Please advise!

• niani78
    niani78 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

This new update to lives seems pretty unfair. I am able to give lives to players but I haven’t been given any lives in return. Only the option to purchase. I actually do purchase boosters from time to time but that is pretty pointless now because I don’t have lives to play the game to use the boosters.

The whole Stamps thing seems weird as well. In order to get them I have to play shipmates? I gotta tell ya, that game makes no sense. Lol! Hopefully things change for the better. Until then I will keep my money and play less.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?