Why don't cyan candies add up in Kimmy' Candy Hunt?

Options
budd01
budd01 Posts: 5 Level 2

Not getting credit for cyan candies in Kimmy's Candy Hunt. Please help. :)

Best Answer

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,365 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @budd01

Sorry to hear this. Do you play new levels, since only then will the cyan candies be counted.

You may try troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

342 Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

My game has same problem. The last Candy Hunt worked for one day. The next day Candy Hunt stopped working. Please pass this along to the Studio.

• budd01
    Options

Thanks for your response and suggested solution... however, these steps have not resolved the problem of counting cyan candies. Sader still, is the fact that I was at level 5000 or so and wanted to update my avatar pic and ended up losing my game progress when I created an account on King! I was going to quit playing but I'm a glutton for punishment, apparently. Who can quit Candy Crush Soda???

• budd01
    Options

And BTW, my cute kitty avatar doesn't even show up in the game; it's some kind of a king avatar...it's not rocket science! Why are simple things complicated so? Yeah, it could just be me, I guess. LOL

• Yosca
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello again @budd01 Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that! Did you select “played before” and entered your King account email address and password?

You can find some tips and tricks to get you back on track:

👉 Select this option if you are playing on an Android device 

👉 Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device 

If you are still not at the right level, please contact Customer Support, by using 👉 this link They can manually restore your progress.

Select the correct game, topic “Lost progress or items” subtopic “I lost my progress”

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • budd01
    Options

Good to know it's not just me doing something wrong. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?