Login Issue

Options
94lagasi
94lagasi Posts: 3 Newbie

Yesterday I can't login to my account whenever i try. i tried with different connection and time but said something wrong with the connection. i tried 3 different connection... and still doing nothing and I'm currently #1 on kimmy...

but now I'm login in automatically when i open the game (without entering again my fb page to save. and showing my profile) and the Kimmy's is gone and didn't get the rewards. I'm at 2 streaks and will be the 3rd this time. is it possible to get the rewards πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Answers

• amyjosic
    amyjosic Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I would send a message to the games moderator and see if they can help you first. I'm also new to this and I'm not sure what the issue could be. Hope I could help out a little bit though.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @94lagasi and welcome to Soda community!

Up until yesterday there was a connection issue in the game that was affecting Facebook players.

We've been informed it should be fixed now. πŸ™‚

Do you mean Kimnmy's Candy Hunt?

The event should end tomorrow, not today πŸ€”

Have you tried to play some levels to help the game reconnect with the server and make the event appear again?

Additionally please check all troubleshooting steps:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

Let me know how it goes πŸ™‚

• 94lagasi
    94lagasi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

yes that one. and it's ended when i finally login successfully.. and the rank too... i'm at #1 at the rank, and should be 3rd win streak too.. treasure hunt got reset when i already at legend. now it's all gone.. can't claim the rewards and many other thing...

well.. now I'm too lazy to play this game again after all my hardworks gone ... 😒😒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?