3314 IMPOSSIBLE

Options
Lisa_Kelly-2
Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2

Level 3314 in only 17 moves? you're having a laugh.

It's impossible, as quick as the licquorice swirls are removed another replaces it and stops you reaching the locked fruit.

It's just yet another "pay to pass" level coming on the back of the last 20-30 levels it makes me feel like throwing away 4 years of playing by quitting.

This needs a fix and future levels need looking at before they are unleashed on the players.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,466 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for your feedback Lisa, I am sorry its an impossible level. 

King do go by player feedback after the levels are released and often tweak them, so you writing here is very important as they gather feedback. Don't let the game beat you! I know how you feel, I get the same in Farm Heroes. But you are in the elite group of players so they do often start off harder to test your skill and sanity (ok the sanity part might be just my take on it but its true) I am sure though that they will change it but I cannot say when. 

I am passing this over to the moderators though as they will forward it to the studio so the team can see. They always like Feedback :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for your feedback Lisa, I am sorry its an impossible level. 

King do go by player feedback after the levels are released and often tweak them, so you writing here is very important as they gather feedback. Don't let the game beat you! I know how you feel, I get the same in Farm Heroes. But you are in the elite group of players so they do often start off harder to test your skill and sanity (ok the sanity part might be just my take on it but its true) I am sure though that they will change it but I cannot say when. 

I am passing this over to the moderators though as they will forward it to the studio so the team can see. They always like Feedback :)

• fixit
    fixit Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Agree , many players stuck on this level , but they dont leave a comment here coz feel it’s useless,,,  

the regular answer is we get your feedback ... bla bla bla ... keep working through the challange bla bla bla .... 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Fixit, I completely agree! I promise though, I am not a King employee and am committed to Farm Heroes, so I am all for the players and the King team know that. The Superstar team is made up of volunteers that are avid players and want to see things changed. Everytime I say I am going to pass Feedback on, I do, and the team behind King care are trying to make changes to how things run as well as the image that King has, but its a small fish in a large pond. The team I report to do go out of their way to find answers for us and to pass feedback on. It might not change anything immediately, but the studios do listen eventually. I have many many changed level guides to testify to that! The trouble is if just one of two players complain, things stay as they are. Get many players complaining and it changes quickly. I have known entire episodes change within days of being released!

The trouble is the way they test levels, isn't always to a general audience and I think without that, it misses something. 

I promise though they will listen, if just to shut us up...we get very loud you know ;)

• Debbe84
    Debbe84 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

This is an impossible level. I'm ready to quit also. Not any tips or anything! Ugh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?