Bakery glitch

Options
yepyepofficial
yepyepofficial Posts: 14 Level 2

The team bakery says we have cake and a time remaining but there is no cake. Also, it says Julie is helping and is the helper of the week every week but she is not helping with the cake. I think there are multiple glitches with our team game. Please help.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @yepyepofficial and welcome to Soda community!

thanks for sharing screenshots 🙂 From the pics I don't notice any anomaly, my game looks like yours.

The bakery is supposed to close today, regardless of the fact teammates managed to bake all cakes in time or not.

Bakery closes on Thursdays at 9.00 a.m. CEST and then reopens on Fridays at 9.00 a.m. CEST.

Helper of the week title used to be given to players who sent the most lives to teammates through Teams feature.

However since Social Hub feature latest update, it's only possible to ask friends for lives inside Social Hub feature and not Teams anymore. It's still possible to befriend teammates and then ask/send lives to them inside Social Hub.

I don't have updated infos on how helper of the week is decided at the moment. I'll ask 🙂

• yepyepofficial
    Options

The automated message says the bakery is closing but there was no cake before it closed

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

If you read "player X brought teammates back into the bakery" it's because player X just managed to pass those 6 levels needed to regain the chef hat that they lost when Bake a Cake was open. The notification might appear in Teams chat even if we're not supposed to have a cake to bake (it's Thursday or we completed all 3 cakes available per week). So that might be why it's confusing 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited August 2023
    Options

Yes, that's how it works. It's an automated message that alert players that bakery is about to close as it should. if players wish to complete the cakes, in case there are cakes left, they should hurry up.

If there are no cakes left, everything's good and players still get that message because it's sent to everyone, every week, 2 hours before the bakery closes on Thursday at 9.00 am

this is my chat, my team baked all 3 cakes as soon as bakery opened last Friday. We had no more cakes for the rest of the week and still got the message/warning. It's like this ever since Bake a Cake was introduced in the game. It's intended 🙂

• yepyepofficial
    Options

My second question is why is Julie named the helper of the week every week but Julie does not participate in baking the cake

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?