Connection issue

Options
needhelp1810
needhelp1810 Posts: 4 Newbie

I Keep getting "There was a connection issue. Try again later" while attempting to sign in to my King account.

This happening on all my Android devices - - Any body have a work around?

Answers

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,467 Level 5
    Options
  • ed5s
    ed5s Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm having same issue for the last week and half. support won't help.

• Hray
    Hray Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Yes, I can not sign into my game, “connection issues.” I can not send my friends lives, nor see any of the extras that go with the game.

• needhelp1810
    Options

Thanks all! Thought my issue was trying to move to a new device but now seems to be not the transfer but of signing out of my account and then not being allowed back in.

Will keep trying --- will post back if I find away back

• purplefish1963
    purplefish1963 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am having exact same issues! My device is fire tablet 10 gen 9. Somebody help!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,860 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @needhelp1810 @ed5s @Hray @purplefish1963

Sorry for the late reply.

We've seen more reports like this. Could you try to do the troubleshooting first?

Troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If that didn't help, do you see this 👇 red error when you click on your profile?

Please share your device you play on (make and model) and your Game ID. How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

• needhelp1810
    Options

Afraid that did not work.

Unit info

Main unit used is Samsung Tab A model SM-T290 running up to date Android 11

King User ID: 9328657380 User Name: Pencil

Candy Crush Soda Version is 1.248.1

Game was at 980 consecutive days played ---- Signed out and have not been able to sign back in

“There was a connection issue. Try again later"

Side note on Candy Crush Saga – Same King User ID: Same User name: Same Sign in Info works fine.

• PaulaB1
    PaulaB1 Posts: 692 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

I'm having the same issue. I am on a laptop with Windows 10, I had to change my password to save CCJ which I just had downloaded. And went back to play Soda and now I am getting that error. All my side games can't be accessed like Shipmates, 4 in a row, rescue buddies etc . I'm on day 300 something, for the daily bonus also. ID is 8224557233, I'm not having any issues with Jelly. Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?