We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I can’t receive lives from friends

ragrunberg
ragrunberg Posts: 8 Level 2

Ts really odd. My friends can’t seem to send me lives and they aren’t able to bake a cake with me. But they are able to join me to sink ships. I tried logging out and in, clearing cache and rebooting. Didn’t work so I deleted game as suggested and reinstalling. I lost all my goodies but not my gold. Very sad. On iOS device and not using Facebook

Best Answer

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,955 Soda Moderator

Welcome to Soda Community @ragrunberg

I am sorry to hear this and that you deinstalled your game 😕. We never just advise to uninstall the game because that will make you lose all boosters as they are stored in your device's memory. Your progress and gold bars are registered on King's servers.

In case you have lost boosters that you purchased and have not yet used, please contact Player Support; they can replace it. Since you play on a mobile device (iOS), you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “My Purchases“

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

==============================================

Are your friends team members of your team so they can help with Bake a Cake? You can check this in your own game by opening the icon Teams and tapping "Team". Then you can see who your team members are. If you have the new Social Hub you can share links with friends to receive and send lives and boosters. Find more info here. The new Friendship system has had some bugs and issues which the Studio has improved. Hopefully the fix will be released this week.

• ragrunberg

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I can see all the people,on my team but they aren’t necessarily friends.

• Yosca

Hi again @ragrunberg

If you want to play Bake a Cake with your friends (whom you know and are not in your Teams) you will have to create a new team. Is that what you would like?

• ragrunberg

No, I don’t want to create a new team with friends. I’m in a team, who can send me lives but don’t seem to be able to bake a cake with me. I also have friends who are sending me lives but I don’t get them. It’s very odd.

• Onnie57
    Onnie57 Posts: 5 Level 2

Same i dont receive lives in both this and jelly. I send lives but dont receive any. Did all the uninstallclearing cache etc. Still dont receive any lives in either game.

• Yosca
    Answer ✓

Hi again. The issue of not receiving lives is a bug that the Studio is working on. We've been told some fixes will likely be released this week 🤞

The fact that your team members can't help with Bake a Cake is something they have to check themselves. If you are able to bake the cake, your game will function just fine! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?