Adventure Season - cannot claim rewards

Options

Hi there. When I go into 'Activities' I'm met with the following screen:

When I click on Claim, the following screen comes up:

and then:

The last is a copy of the full screen. Am I misunderstanding anything? Should I be getting some reward now or do I have to wait until all sets are completed? Many thanks.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @KeepTrying and welcome to Soda community!

If envelopes are available (yellow) after completing the tasks, you can directly tap on them to uncover Adventure Season clues πŸ™‚

Did you try to tap on the yellow envelope from your last screenshot? What does the game do?

• KeepTrying
    KeepTrying Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

That worked, thank you. Got down to Level 4 - won nothing yet but will keep trying now I know what to do. Thanks again.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

I'm glad to hear they workπŸ™‚

The envelopes hold pieces of the story of Adventure Season. Once you collect all pieces or clues, you assemble the story of Adventure season.

We're currently in Chapter 2 which is made of 4 sets of clues. Chapter 1 with its 4 sets ended a week ago with the last clue being Rainbow Reef as destination. This led the game to change its background from Candy Town to Rainbow Reef.

So we and Kimmy are now in Rainbow Reef, in company of Cherry the Mermaid, with other sets of story pieces to collect to find out what the next step is.

There are no boosters or other items to win in this kind of event. There's only the story to complete πŸ™‚

Boosters and other prizes can be won in a different feature called Rewards Pass, if it's available in your game. You pick the type of pass you want to play (Big pass - Medium pass - Small pass) and then you complete the quests to unlock rewards

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?