💭 Help us make Soda even better - let us know what you think!

Options

Comments

• triggered
    triggered Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Main point of friction: the hints make me want to rip my brain and eyes out. The candy crush games that don't allow turnung the hints off are completely unplayable for someone on the spectrum. Cant understand how this is even legal in the US, with the ADA and all. What's ecen the problem, just add the f-ing switch already!! DO BETTER!!!!

• skye1980
    skye1980 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

1st Q- check shipwreck and social for boosters

2nd Q- I like the challenge to get it but need reward

3rd Q- weekly gem contest because its competitive

4th Q- same has question 3

5th Q- none

• Fish_Candy
    Fish_Candy Posts: 132 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options
    • When you open the game, is there any specific routine you like to follow?

Yes, pretty full.

First, Gumball slots, then Social, then Shipmates(you know, to attack timely), check 4-in-a-row, and Teams (for ♾️ boosters), and then come to the main game, rush for 30 levels to earn 30 bars in Races, bake a cake(alone), fill passes and help in 4-in-a-row and eventually some Arcade play for the end celebrations. Phew!

• How important is it for you to get a golden pin by beating a level on the first try?

If 5 points is max then mine is 4.5.

It's pretty satisfying to see my level list glided with golden pins, but for a chance of 10% I notice the sodas too late to just send out(strategic error in short) and that even my super lollies are hopeless while don't wanna burn my 10 bars, I have to give up.

• Is there any particular pop up you pay extra attention to and why?

Yes.

For me, it is the Rewards Pass and 4-in-a-row if I'm just filling them by (yes, simply) replaying level 6 or 7. Plus, the Shipmates (3 targets!!).

Since (somehow) the pass quests can be changed without any time intervals, I'd immediately come to pass page to frequently click 🔄 till find a handy one.

• What is important for you to know after you’ve won or lost a level?

My remaining time in ♾️ double-delish fish! For me, a keen fan of fish candy, Nothing can be smoothly done without it at all!

• What in the game do you find most irrelevant and would like to remove?

You say,

the huge purple "🔄 by ads" blocking right on failure page?

Almost a nonsense to me, and to the game as well, since you can earn one more boosters simply by rolling in activities.

• Fish_Candy
    Fish_Candy Posts: 132 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options
  • GmQ54
    GmQ54 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

I think there are too many activities going on. Some I like, some I can do without.

• --Yes, I collect my daily prize & continue my streak. I would like to see a timer as to when the daily prize becomes available so I don't lose my daily streak. There are timers/count-downs on the mini-games.

• How important is it for you to get a golden pin by beating a level on the first try?
    • --Not at all

Is there any particular pop up you pay extra attention to and why?

--No

• What is important for you to know after you’ve won or lost a level?
    • --I would like to see other ways of earning extra moves to continue the game without using Gold Bars.
    • --I'm not a fan of the Ships game.

• Jesster1
    Jesster1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I check for boosters when I first open game. I try to get to game quickly after, as to not have my boosters time dwindle down too much. I would like for boosters to not time out when I have too leave game. But instead have time remain for when I come back to play. Also I enjoyed the game much more before latest update. This update stinks. I don't get any lives or boosters yet have given hundreds of both. Update team is subpar at best. Whoever is their boss should be ashamed of themselves.

• canuckbabe
    canuckbabe Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I check out all the exclamation marks first, then head into the level I'm currently playing

Not very important

• Is there any particular pop up you pay extra attention to and why?

Nope. It takes time away from playing the levels, especially when I'm playing with unlimited lives for a certain amount of time

The new life/booster thing. I used to be able to store extra lives, now I can't, and, I don't get lives given to me by my friends (or at least I can't tell that I've been given lives. And, the "request a booster" doesn't work for me. I request and within a couple days my request has a cancel button on it, I have several friends (some I know, some I don't), but I'm not lacking in friends, but still don't get any boosters.

I'd rather just be able to request lives from my friends and have them in stock so that I can continue to play. 5 lives does not last long when you're playing a difficult level. "Oh, yay, that was a fun 5 minutes"

• Nata251179
    Nata251179 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Сделайте так ,чтобы не приходилось ждать новые уровни по несколько дней?! Автоматически открывайте продолжение игры?!

• KingShuvo
    KingShuvo Posts: 521 Level 3
    Options

1. Bring back previous live system

2. Add Go to level option

• Lukin
    Lukin Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Well, I really don't know where to start. I'm not involved in this community as much as I should be, because I think I'm around the level 7,000+and I'm sure I don't have all the badges I should have because I don't visit enough. But I do want to say this since you asked, the new update is incredibly awful! There are no lives waiting for you from your friends that have sent them to you anymore, there are no lies from your teammates there for you anymore you don't know if there's new things on each section such as the tic-tac-toe board, the sink of ship, and the other ones. There's no display showing what's going on with them I like it used to. The thing that really bugs me the most is the lives once you run out of your five, you're done playing!! That is unless you want to spend money. And obviously that is the main concern with this game. It used to be a concern but not the main concern, now it seems to be the only thing the game wants! I think that will ruin the game, I spent plenty of money on it but now that I am being forced to, I probably won't spend any, and probably not going to play even a quarter of the time that I used to. Main reason is when I run out of lives, I run out of lives! Not going to buy gold bars to get lives, that seems like the stupidest purchase that you could spend money on in this game. Boosters and things like that, I'll spend money on that stuff, but lives, no thanks I'll keep my money in your pocket.....oops, I mean my pocket! Bottom line is all the features in the new update, have no purpose, they were not well thought out at all, and honestly they have changed the game completely. So if you're asking me my opinion on things as you have asked me, read the text above, because I am NOT a Happy Candy crush soda saga player. IN MY OPINION THE NEW UPDATE MADE THE GAME GO FROM FIVE STARS BEFORE THE UPDATE, TO "0ZERO" STARS AFTER THE UPDATE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?