๐Ÿ’ญ Help us make Soda even better - let us know what you think!

Options
1234568ยป

Comments

• Lukin
    Lukin Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

It's absolutely amazing that you have only been playing for a month, and you have over 6,000 comments already! Wow, forget about the game, 6000 comments that's impressive! Seems like you're commenting more than playing the game. LOL! Way to go keep on talking!!๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿค˜โœŒ๏ธ๐ŸคŸ

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,180 Jelly Moderator
    Options

That would be impressive except I had only been playing soda for over a month at that time. I play almost all king games and I am a jelly mod. That is how I have got over 6,000 comments. I have been playing some of king games for about 8 years now. I have been in the community for about 4 years. Thank you so much for the compliment but it wouldn't be fair for me to not tell you the truth ๐Ÿ˜˜

• u__
    u__ Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

1 To see what's new, if anyone needs lives and to collect boosters

2. It is a treat but it is not the most important thing

3. I probably pay equal attention to them

4. Well, if you fail a level you need to rethink the strategy I guess. But it would be interesting to know on what you base the difficulty of a level. There have been "very difficult" levels that were easily beat in one try and "ordinary" that were impossible even with endless attempts with multiple boosters. I understand there is an element of chance but still.

5. Please, please, PLEASE provide an option to turn off the hints, like there is in other Candy games. The hints are the worst thing! For someone with the slightest attention deficit this is really a distraction and in accessibility terms, you ought to reconsider.

• ZoLOLogist
    ZoLOLogist Posts: 98 Level 2
    Options

When you open the game, is there any specific routine you like to follow?

I check social hub to send everyone lives and boosters, and check what boosters are available for me to request. I generally only spend my stamps on fish boosters.

How important is it for you to get a golden pin by beating a level on the first try?

Not important at all. Keeping up with Rainbow Streak is more important as far as making me want to win a level on the first try.

Is there any particular pop up you pay extra attention to and why?

Not really. Most of them are tedious to click through after every level. Although I do pay more attention to the Rewards Pass popup since everything was moved to the Activities folder.

What is important for you to know after youโ€™ve won or lost a level?

Honestly, I only want to know when things are changing more than normal. I don't need to see the Weekly Contest popup after every game unless the person behind me is close to overtaking me. I can count.

Similarly, I don't need to see that I'm still on top of the Candy Hunt after every single level. I know. I have 10,000 more candies than the person in second place.

Rewards Pass popup should only show when a task is completed. It's easy to access in-game. I don't need to see it after every level when nothing has changed.

What in the game do you find most irrelevant and would like to remove?

• Helper of the Week - It's utterly broken, and is just a joke at this point. It was never anything more than a virtual pat on the back. We don't need it.
    • Activities - This is the second worst update in recent months. Absolute trash. Moving everything into a separate screen makes everything harder, adding extra steps to get to what we're looking for. I forget what task I'm doing for 4-in-a-Row all the time. It's annoying to have to go into a whole other screen, and then another one, to get info I used to just get on the main page. Please remove it. It's tedious. It makes me angry just thinking about it.

Miscellanea

• Hints - PLEASE allow us to turn off hints. As someone with ADHD, this is a constant annoyance that does affect me every single game.
    • Lives - As everyone has been saying since the change, it isn't working out. My friends aren't playing as much, and that makes it harder for me to get boosters and to play things like Shipmates.

That's all I can think of for now. Thanks for reading. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?