• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Try clearing your cache then rebooting your game that usually clears it up

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,117 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Jochanelle_1972

Have you already completed all the quests of the free pass? The Luxe Pass reward will not be released until you reach a Free Pass reward.

If you have completed all Free quests and you are not receiving the rewards of the Luxury Pass, please try the troubleshooting first: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,117 Soda Moderator
    Options

If the troubleshooting didn’t help, please contact King Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “My Purchases“

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?