Half progress is possible: How can I make the app work again?

Options
Sinya
Sinya Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on level 1588 but every time I start the game it starts from level 1236 and I have to swipe 350 levels manually in order to get to the last completed level. In addition, quests will never come they always say that it will refresh itself in 96 hours. Very annoying!

Answers

• Richard_Brannon
    Richard_Brannon Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem except that I start over at level ONE when I should be on level 1064.  Hope somebody answers this question soon or I am done scrolling up to my level.

• cmick1269
    cmick1269 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Level 1588 Candy Crush, there is no way to get the cherries to move? What’s the deal!?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @cmick1269, may I ask you which game you are referring to?  This is the Candy Crush Soda Saga community and I just looked at that level for Soda and there are no cherries there.  So I went to look at Candy Crush Saga level 1588 and there are no cherries there either.  It might be one of the levels that the studio completely changed.  Could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what's gong on?  Here are some steps if you need help with a print screen:   https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?