Pass completed bur rewards not received

Options
corals22
corals22 Posts: 41 Level 2

Hello,

this morning I completed the small pass but I didn't receive any of the seven rewards, even though the notification stated that all the unclaimed rewards have been added, however, nothing shows. Can somebody help? Thank you.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,112 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @corals22 Sorry about this.

Please try to force close your apps, check for game and device updates and log back in. Replay some levels, this will help reconnect the game to the servers, click on the activity icon, check the pass.

If you still haven't received your rewards, please contact King Player Support as they can check your game. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.

• click on the blue gear
    • click on question mark
    • click on technical and connection issues
    • click on thanks for reaching out to us
    • scroll down, click on contact us
    • fill in the form, topic: events or features issues, subtopic: I didn’t receive my rewards.

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find 

• corals22
    Options

Thank you, @Yosca for your answer. I contacted the Player Support Team but not much happened, because all I got was a computer generated response which wasn't helpful at all. Funny though, when you contact the support team you have to check the "I'm not a robot" box, and then the robot answers you right back :-) Anyway, is there any other way this could be solved? Thank you!

• Yosca
    Options

Hello again @corals22

Did you receive an automated email as acknowledgement? If you have not heard back from them within 3 days, please send a reply to the same email you have received. We do not have the possibility to contact Player Support ourselves.

• Yosca
    edited August 2023
    Options

However @corals22 another player reported the same issue. Did you receive a ticket number?

If you did receive a ticket, please post it here and your Game ID 👉 here  is how to find. Also what device do you play the game on? Make and model please.

Then I pass it on to the CM 🙂

• corals22
    Options

I didn't get the acknowledgement email, all I got was an automatic response on how to check my connection (?). I replied and then again got two automated responses, one about the connection issues and the other asking for my feedback about how helpful they were. I did send an email again, we'll see what will happen this time.

I didn't receive any ticket on that particular occasion, actually I don't understand what kind of ticket I should have received. All I got was the notification that all seven unclaimed rewards have been delivered, and that notification popped up twice, but no reward whatsoever. was there.

I play on a PC in the Google PlayStore app. My ID is 1162209460. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?