Game keeps freezing on opening

Options
fury3
fury3 Posts: 8 Level 2

For over a month now, every time I open the game on Window 10 it freezes on opening. It wants to open this game feature and jams. I close and reopen with another game feature, it jams ect.... at lest five times.This can take up to an hour or more. Tonight it is over 4 hours!!!!!!! What is up? Please help.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @fury3  and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear that. Please make sure the latest Visual Studio Redistributables available for Windows is installed. Check out the steps here

Additionally check for Windows updates and game app updates in Microsoft Store. Make sure you're device has at least 2 GB of free storage.

Read the guidelines here

• Firewoman
    Firewoman Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Mine started freezing today every time the game gets to the part where it's letting us know that players are now receiving their gifts in wonder balls, has been doing this all day!

• fury3
    edited September 2023
    Options

I am still having trouble. A month ago, I reinstalled the game from the app store. That didn't solve the problem. Three days ago I installed another version of Microsoft visual C + + 2015-2022... still the game is freezing. Today I made a purchase on the gold tickets. Mircrosoft had no problems with my purchase. I then got an error message that something went wrong on your end and you could not grant me my purchase. And of course the game shut down again after that. I am still trying to get the game started.

Wow, My puchase came though. I only got to make 3 move before the game froze.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Firewoman

Please check the steps in my previous comment and let me know if the problem persists afterwards 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello again @fury3

Beside updating the Microsoft visual redistributables version, did you check the guide I share the link of, in my comment above? Can you please confirm the problem keeps happening afterwards.

If it does we can pass this on to community manager to have this looked into. Please provide more details:

• does your computer have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • what the version of Soda app installed in your computer?
    • what the latest build version of Windows OS installed in your computer?
    • what is your player ID number, if you're able to get your Soda app to load profile settings? Here's how to retrieve it

Thanks

• fury3
    Options

I started with the guide then I did the Microsoft Visual. So all of the steps you listed have been done. I have tons of free storage. I am using Version 1.251.600.0 of the game. My PC is using Windows 10 Pro and the OS build 19045.3324, 64 bit. As for player ID, do you mean my email ?

As of to day, I have come to the conclusion the game is no longer Windows 10 friendly. I logged into the game on someone elses laptop using Windows 11 and the game worked fine. Not everyone can afford to constantly upgrade their equipment.

If I missed something, I would appreciate the help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?