No daily boosters no boosters

Options
bunnicat55
bunnicat55 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m not getting daily boosters or any help boosters if I lose a game….I got them for years. I even restated after over 4000 levels and nothing.

Im about to give up on the game

Answers

• stek464
    stek464 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Uninstall and reinstall it again

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @bunnicat55

Do you mean you don’t see ads anymore? Because when you lose a level, you don’t receive boosters (unless you have ads) but you can buy 5 extra moves.

Ads is a feature which is still in testing. All the features that are in testing are moved around to be tested by as many players as possible. In that process, some players will have those special features for weeks, months or years. And there are players who have never had ads (like me for example and I play the game since 2015)

We do not know which group we fall into; the Game Studio switches the groups of players that can see advertisements. Until the feature is done testing, it won't become a permanent feature 🙂

Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help force ads to appear in your game. If the feature was moved out, it doesn't mean that you will not receive ads again!

Make sure you have the latest updates for your game and device and hopefully you will see this feature again 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?