I am not getting the bonus thingys

DeeC
DeeC Posts: 4 Newbie

I play on my phone and i am not getting the bonus bubble thingy that you play 5 levels and get extra lives and lollipop thingys....Also when i pass a level its not showing me progress...Please fix this...omg...

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi DeeC, I am not sure what you mean about the bubble thingy.  Is it a challenge?  Could you possibly do a print screen so that I have a better idea of what you are referring to?  

Regarding passing the level are you saying that you have cleared a level but the game doesn't advance to the next level?  Are you seeing stars on the level that you just cleared?  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level and you have to replay it and then refresh the game in order to move on.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓

Hi DeeC, I am not sure what you mean about the bubble thingy.  Is it a challenge?  Could you possibly do a print screen so that I have a better idea of what you are referring to?  

Regarding passing the level are you saying that you have cleared a level but the game doesn't advance to the next level?  Are you seeing stars on the level that you just cleared?  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level and you have to replay it and then refresh the game in order to move on.

• _Elsa_

Now I get it!  You are referring to Bubblegum Hill!  You can read all about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/when-and-how-do-i-play-for-bubblegum-hill-event

This is an event that comes and goes.  This is what a King Admin wrote about this:

"Bubblegum Hill finishes and a new version of it appears (remember though that the event doesn't run constantly so it might not always be there)."

The rainbow thing that you are referring to is Rainbow Road.  When you clear a level on the first try, Rainbow Road opens up and it tells you what you will be getting when you start the next level.  The more that you clear on the first try the more rewards you will continue to get for the next level.

I don't think there is anything wrong with your game as far as I can see.  Bubblegum Hill ends and so do the rewards.  When it returns it comes back  as a new event so it starts back at the first level.

The Rainbow Road will show up when you open the next level. 

Please let me know if I answered your questions.

• DeeC
    DeeC Posts: 4 Newbie

tysm you answered it  but I am still not getting the bubblegum hill..it use to come 2 times a week, then changed to all week..now nothing....*sigh*

• _Elsa_

Don't give up on it because maybe it will be back soon.  I don't know how you and other players like that challenge because I can never make it to the top.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?