Terrible customer service

Options
lugoc2000
lugoc2000 Posts: 32 Level 2

good morning community,

I don't know if it has happened to you too but I have had problems with candy crush soda for 3 weeks, the rewards and boosters of the pass levels do not load correctly, I have sent countless emails with proof of screenshots to Attention to the client and they have been unable to help me or give me a solution, on the contrary they ask me for impossible things such as a video???? Imagine a video of an event that has already ended!!

I would like to hear your comments since I am really frustrated and unmotivated, I have already lost interest in the game. I am seriously thinking about looking for other alternatives for similar games.

Regards

lugoc200

Comments

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,406 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lugoc200,

I am truly sorry to hear about this.

Regarding the request for a video, our team sometimes asks for this to understand the issue better. We understand that it might not always be possible, especially for issues that have occurred in the past. Your feedback on this is appreciated, and we will consider it in the future.

In order for us to help you, we need to understand the issue a bit more. Could you describe further what happens with the boosters? If you could share the screenshots here, we or other community members could help in resolving the issue with the boosters not loading correctly.

• lugoc2000
    Options

greetings Fluffy, I have had problems with the game for more than 3 weeks, as I mentioned before, the full rewards are not loaded and sometimes they are not even loaded at all, it is impossible to take a video after doing the events, I have contacted Customer Service client in many of these cases and the response is always the same after I send the capture they tell me that they need a video or a capture of the event (something or impossible because at the end of the event nothing else appears), I have asked them to Please check my game system since something bad must be happening at the system level of the servers, but they tell me that without the video or the impossible capture they can't do anything else. Here I leave you the last case (2) that happened to me on Tuesday and you will see the agent's response, the lack of willingness to help. (send 7 screenshots).

Mi inquaire

Good afternoon Rommel

I'll briefly summarize these last 3 weeks I have had too many problems with the game and its rewards, it has been a constant battle day after day trying to get recognition for all the rewards that the system has not given me or has given me incomplete. They have requested screenshots that are impossible to obtain since once the rewards pass ends it no longer shows a summary of what was completed.

Just yesterday I had 2 insisters with 2 events, one again with the 21-level Large Rewards Pass and the other with the cake or cake event. I explain to you:

21-Level Large Rewards Pass CasE

I completed a 21-Level free Rewards pass and the system did not credit me with all the rewards and boosters. I know this because I regularly play that pass and I know the reward times for the boosters. I am attaching a screenshot.

Cake or Cake Case

In this event I completed all the levels of the cake (see screenshots of the cake and booster (that was what I had before the event) and I was only credited with the team points. I was not credited with the boosters.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with my game, it shows these errors very frequently and of course I don't want to make purchases of any kind since I don't trust that I will be paid correctly, I have carried out all the updates and procedures that have been recommended to me but the problem continues, in addition to this the poor service and the little collaboration they have given me in most cases.

I’m attentive to your comments and any solutions

Christian Lugo

HIS RESPONSE

Re: [candycrushsodasaga-ios] 1546020554 (CandyCrushSodaSaga) (13208651)

Hi, christian

Thank you for coming back to us.

I appreciate all the information you've shared so far.

First of all I would like to inform you that in order to obtain the season pass rewards you will have to click on the button that says claim so that the items can be added to your account.

As for baking a cake, I will need you to send me a video or screenshot showing that you have claimed the rewards so I can investigate further and see if the rewards were added or not, as the screenshot does not show no claim button.

Once I have the necessary information I will be able to help you further.

We will wait for your response, Christian!

Sincerely,

George

King player attention

• lugoc2000
    Options

If you like I can send you the screenshots

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,406 Community Manager
    Options

Hi again Lugoc2000,

I heard from our Player Support team that they were able to compensate you with a few boosters on the 14th of September! 😊

• lugoc2000
    Options

Good morning, Thank for your answer

hahaha Fluffy for all the 2 cases they only loaded me with 2 fish..!! That does not correspond to even a quarter of my complaints and rewards , as I told you, customer service is terrible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?