We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Stuck between level 75 and 76

Arvilla_Grennay
Arvilla_Grennay Posts: 1 Newbie

I have finished level 75 and need to get friends help to go on to level76.  The game will not let me ask friends to give me help to move on.  There is a message that keeps appearing saying I have a chat still open.  But I do not see where there is a chat open.  Please help so I can go on.  I really like the soda crush better than Candy crush!!!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Arvilla!

I suggest you reboot your computer and start the game again. If the problem persists then please post a s screenshot of the error message you get.

Cheers :-)

• Paul_Neifert
    Paul_Neifert Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Arvilla!

I suggest you reboot your computer and start the game again. If the problem persists then please post a s screenshot of the error message you get.

Cheers :-)

I too have the same problem, and see many others as well. There isn't an error message, it just brings up a handful of non-players to send requests to. When I type in friends that play, and send the request, they never get it. Been weeks, with many reboots, on several different computers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?