We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I am unable to progress and have been for quite sometime. I request help from friends and when they

Angel_Jones
Angel_Jones Posts: 1 Newbie

send it and I click on it nothing happens. I have done this several times and it is the same result. I have result help from 1 friend and that is all I am able to get. I have written for help several times and no help was received. Lets see if you help this time. If not I will remove the app and be done with Soda.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Angel,

Do you only play the game on Facebook on PC? Bare in mind that all help and messages are only valid during a Facebook session. This means that if you refresh, the message will be gone.

If you play on a phone or tablet, your messages will be saved. You can also play on King.com where you can find new friends too.

• Patti_Eicher
    Patti_Eicher Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2015

Hey Angel,

Do you only play the game on Facebook on PC? Bare in mind that all help and messages are only valid during a Facebook session. This means that if you refresh, the message will be gone.

If you play on a phone or tablet, your messages will be saved. You can also play on King.com where you can find new friends too.

I'm also having the same issue as well except no help showing up. and I also get the same people on the list every time. did this over few days and also few times today. the help isn't coming for me. also I got a lot of friends that play so I don't need to go to king.com. Also only 6 friends show up on my list for several days and it's the same ones. I got 25 friends who play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?