We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Soda I'm on level 75 on 2 android devices, but Facebook is no longer synching with them

Lori_R
Lori_R Posts: 2 Newbie

Facebook shows I'm on level 30.  They used to all be synched.  All settings are updated.  Tried everything in video.  Any ideas?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If Facebook has fallen out of sync the best thing to do is remove the game and add it again from fresh. Since your Android devices have the progress stored you can safely remove Candy from your FB profile, clear all cache and cookies, restart the pc, load up Facebook and add the game to your profile again. That worked for me when my progress was out of sync!

To remove the app you just need to be on the FB main page where your Apps are listed on the left hand side. When you hover over Candy Crush, a little cog wheel should come up to the left of it, once you click on it you'll see "Remove App". 

• Lori_R
    Lori_R Posts: 2 Newbie

If Facebook has fallen out of sync the best thing to do is remove the game and add it again from fresh. Since your Android devices have the progress stored you can safely remove Candy from your FB profile, clear all cache and cookies, restart the pc, load up Facebook and add the game to your profile again. That worked for me when my progress was out of sync!

To remove the app you just need to be on the FB main page where your Apps are listed on the left hand side. When you hover over Candy Crush, a little cog wheel should come up to the left of it, once you click on it you'll see "Remove App". 

Thank you for your suggestions. I just tried them, and still no luck! Still won't go past level 30!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?