Can't Open Candy Crush Soda

Options

Answers

• Gerald_Wagner
    Gerald_Wagner Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Gkeeley!

Which browser are you using?

I can recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Soda.

Cheers :-)

I have Google & it still does not work
  • Cap
    Cap Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Hi Gkeeley!

I can recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Soda.

I use Google Chrome and Candy Crush Soda with Flash won't open but Candy Crush opens just fine, so I agree it's an issue with the game, not the browser.
  • akay47
    akay47 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Telling us to use mobile or tablet is not really an answer, which is what we're looking for, and is a bit insulting from a Customer Care perspective. 

you are right !!! suggesting they use chrome browser to play would be useless also.. as i am using chrome and it doesn't work... which is why i started this thread. It also will not play on my phones. So .. someone broke it
  • akay47
    akay47 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Gkeeley!

you should research your suggestions prior to posting them. To Chrome users who are writing in about this problem your answer implies that whomever is in charge does not know what is going on ... which gives us little hope for this issue to be remedied any time soon
  • gkeeley
    gkeeley Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Telling us to use mobile or tablet is not really an answer, which is what we're looking for, and is a bit insulting from a Customer Care perspective. 

It won't work on Safari either. Yes, it works on my iPad but I prefer to play on my desktop.
  • Arial_Glories
    Arial_Glories Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

A family member is having the same issue with loading Candy Crush Saga on a Mac OS X 10.7.5 Lion.  But is able to run all other King games.  I am running on a Windows 8 computer and my Candy Crush Saga runs just fine.  I have checked the Adobe Flash on the Mac and it is up to date.  Is everyone that is having this problem running on a Mac?

• gkeeley
    gkeeley Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Yes, on my MAC desktop. I'm on the latest OS, El Capitan. Candy Crush Saga works fine but not Candy Crush Soda. I've tried Firefox and Safari, no go. Plays fine on my iPad.

• Claudia_D.
    Claudia_D. Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This is not a problem with our browsers, this is a problem with the game.  If you check the comments on the game's Facebook page, a LOT of people are having this issue.  All other King games are loading as usual, it is ONLY Candy Crush Soda Saga that will not load.  I tried contacting so-called Customer Care, but got only an automated message that was no help at all telling me that there would be no further response.  Very frustrating.

It doesn't matter what browser we use it won't open for some of us on FB been 2 days now for me
  • Taminator88
    Taminator88 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

this is the gist- SAME issue with my MAC , My PC and MY Tablet - SAME issue with ALL browsers on each machine ... Support really needs to take a look at their end and stop telling customers its our browsers or machines 

• Sue_M._Van
    Sue_M._Van Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Gkeeley!

I have Google, Firefox, IE, and Comodo Ice Dragon. None of these browsers is working for Soda. Has to be the game itself as all my other games are working fine.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?