We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

help with tablet

Wick_Milliams
Wick_Milliams Posts: 1 Newbie

i have just bought 2 new tablets for my daughters,model(ASUS ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170C),when she has tried to install candy crush soda saga,from playstore,we get a message sayin device not supported,i am not technical at all,im just a dad,can someone help please,thanks

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

That's a pain Wick, does it literally say the device is not supported or does it say "it's not compatible"? There's a few other post with people who've had similar issues, apparently once they updated the OS on their device (Android in your case) it was deemed compatible. 

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Found this, apparently following this has helped some with this problem of incompatibility on Android.

2) Scroll down to the section called 'apps' and click on it

3) Scroll down to 'Google Play Store' and click on it

4) Click 'Clear Data' and click OK on the 'Delete app data' dialog box

5) Restart the tablets and you should now be able to download the game.

• Kelly_Johnson
    Kelly_Johnson Posts: 1 Newbie

That's a pain Wick, does it literally say the device is not supported or does it say "it's not compatible"? There's a few other post with people who've had similar issues, apparently once they updated the OS on their device (Android in your case) it was deemed compatible. 

OS ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?