We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I have asked for a password recovery email but it has not arrived.

Bridget_Walker
Bridget_Walker Posts: 2 Newbie

Separately I have asked for validation of another email address and the email has not arrived.  There is something wrong with the email function at King.  Unless I can reset my password I will not play any more as I refuse to start at the beginning again.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Did you check your email´s spam folder?

I think you can also try to copy the link for the password reset into a new tab in your browser. I'd try with Google Chrome if I were you.

• Bridget_Walker
    Bridget_Walker Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2016

I think you can also try to copy the link for the password reset into a new tab in your browser. I'd try with Google Chrome if I were you.

Thanks for the idea but I already checked the spam folder and the quarantined folder. In the past I have received the recovery emails without a problem and in fact I had one on Dec 28th but now it doesn't seem to work and nor did I get a validation email when I requested it. I think it is a problem with the King email system but I am not sure anyone from King looks at this forum. When I tried to send a question to King I immediately got an automatic reply telling me to look at this forum and that I would not get any other answer from King. It's a nice idea getting to customers to do your work for you but not much help if you never find out what has gone wrong.
  • catinhat
    catinhat Posts: 4 Newbie

what is the link????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?