We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why don't lollipop hammers work on ice in soda saga?

Sarah_MacDonald
Sarah_MacDonald Posts: 2 Newbie

I have a number of lollipop hammers that I earned playing Bubblegum Hill in Candy Crush Soda Saga, but every time I have tried to use them on the ice at the top of level 615 (which is one of the worst levels ever designed by the way) they never work. I would have finally been able to beat this level at least 4 times now had they worked, but when I tap on those particular blocks they just won't do anything. I thought the whole point of the hammers was to remove obstacles! If this is a glitch, please fix it, and if not, you should specify that lollipop hammers are pretty much worthless.

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2

On level 615 the lollipops don't work on the top because those squares aren't active which means that candies don't fall on them. It's a bit annoying because this is a really frustrating level but the only way you can use them to help is by hitting a striped candy or a fish below, or to set up a match by hitting a candy. 

• Sarah_MacDonald
    Sarah_MacDonald Posts: 2 Newbie

On level 615 the lollipops don't work on the top because those squares aren't active which means that candies don't fall on them. It's a bit annoying because this is a really frustrating level but the only way you can use them to help is by hitting a striped candy or a fish below, or to set up a match by hitting a candy. 

That still doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but ok. I think I'm done with this game for awhile. This level is completely ridiculous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?