App starts but when I hit play the app closes

Options
Kirk_Brown
Kirk_Brown Posts: 7 Level 2

I'm running the app on a Win 10 PC.  This happened once before and then cleared itself.  I have made in app purchases and have quite a bit of purchased items that I don't want to lose.  It's not running thru a browser, it's not running thru FB.  I tried contacting King.com and got some auto response saying "Please note that this is the only message we will send you regarding this query. Follow the steps above for more help on your issue".  Please understand my frustration since my money has been collected and I can't play the game.  No error messages, nothing showing up in my event viewer for this app.  Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I don't know too much about windows 10 but normally if an app crashes its due to things like, memory issues, CPU usage etc. It might be that your PC is running too many programs and it can't handle another so the app crashes. Open up your task manager and check how much space you have, how full your memory is etc. Here you can see if you need to close or remove anything to get it running smoothly. 

• Kirk_Brown
    Kirk_Brown Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I don't know too much about windows 10 but normally if an app crashes its due to things like, memory issues, CPU usage etc. It might be that your PC is running too many programs and it can't handle another so the app crashes. Open up your task manager and check how much space you have, how full your memory is etc. Here you can see if you need to close or remove anything to get it running smoothly. 

Perhaps I should add that there is nothing else running. I'm a computer tech and I've checked everything I can think of. I'd be willing to bet that it is not hardware or lack of. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?