there have been a lot of problems with Alpha Betty crashing/freezing/ unable to load/ sign-in.

Laurie_McCallum
Laurie_McCallum Posts: 3 Newbie

this happens on a wide variety of browsers. i follow and participate in ABS live chat and so many people have been frustrated with this situation, which has been getting progressively worse.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

ABS live chat, Where can I find that? What are the troubleshooting that you usually take when you are having issues playing Laurie? Would also be good to know which browsers you use.

• Laurie_McCallum
    Laurie_McCallum Posts: 3 Newbie

ABS live chat, Where can I find that? What are the troubleshooting that you usually take when you are having issues playing Laurie? Would also be good to know which browsers you use.

Alpha Betty Live Chat is accessed beside the game when playing on facebook. i use chrome. as for troubleshooting the only luck i have had is with reloading the game. it results in a loss of an incomplete game as most of the time it freezes while playing. i have had it quit between levels, too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?