candy crush saga how sync king.com account to facebook account

candy crush saga how sync king.com account to facebook account.. it is not coping my progress from king.com account to facebook.

Answers

• Miceshaman
    Miceshaman Posts: 38 Level 2

Hello! Trouble connecting? Look how you can progress with FB and King.com: Click "Settings">"Account settings">"Facebook progression". When you click "Facebook progression",a tab will appear with introducing again the FB password. When done,click "OK". Enjoy! ;)

• Hello! Trouble connecting? Look how you can progress with FB and King.com: Click "Settings">"Account settings">"Facebook progression". When you click "Facebook progression",a tab will appear with introducing again the FB password. When done,click "OK". Enjoy! ;)

I Tried It So Many Time But I'am Not Able to Find Account setting and facebook progression So Please Help Me By Sending Screenshot To Email: sanjaysingh0974@gmail.com
  • tammy11170
    tammy11170 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hello! Trouble connecting? Look how you can progress with FB and King.com: Click "Settings">"Account settings">"Facebook progression". When you click "Facebook progression",a tab will appear with introducing again the FB password. When done,click "OK". Enjoy! ;)

I too can not find Account settings and facebook progression. Can you please send me a screenshot to tammy11170@hotmail.com cheers
  • Zhayes
    Zhayes Posts: 2 Newbie

click settings and account settings on what?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?